Digital Marketing Branding Template
This branding guide sheet will help you create a brand and personality on your social media platforms, reach your target audience and manage your social media posts.
Brand consistency across all platforms is important: you want the same profile, colors and information so your audience recognizes you. Our free branding guide will help you manage your online brand. We have included directions and samples so it is easy to use and will help you keep your brand consistent.
Visuals and graphics are a big part of your branding strategy. To create AMAZING graphics you do not need Photoshop or Illustrator! There are free tools available, here are two of my favorite tools to design graphics:
PicMonkey.com is a FREE online tool that will let you edit photos and design graphics! And it is SO EASY to use! Anyone can do it!
Canva.com is another tool for creating great graphics.Canva even offers templates so you can plug and play.
Both Canva and PicMonkey are free, but they have features that cost money. You can get by with the free versions, and the add-ons are very inexpensive if you need them.
6 Tips for Online Marketing Branding
- Use clear, hi-res images and stick to your branding guidelines.
- List the fonts and colors you use on your website, and use these same fonts and colors when you create graphics for your social media posts.
- Use the same few filters on sites like Instagram so your brand has a consistent image that your audience recognizes.
- Find your social personality and be consistent.
- Research the top hashtags in your industry and list them in your guide so your posts are easily found.
- Write down the characteristics and demographics of your target audience. This will help you create posts that speak to your audience.