Having a great idea is easy. Executing that idea and making it succeed is what I do.
I’m Amanda, a creative multitasking digital marketing maven and mompreneur.
I run a business, not errands.
I make money by helping you make money.
I’m your secret weapon and growth tool to build your business.
I thrive on working with other entrepreneurs and helping them turn their ideas into successful businesses.
It’s rewarding to help nonprofits make an impact.
Award-winning marketing creative AMANDA MACMASTER is addicted to all things digital, coffee and her family. Amanda turned her passion for technology, innovative spirit, and design skills into a career as a PR and marketing professional. A Boston native and UMass Amherst graduate, Amanda relocated to South Florida where she honed her marketing and design skills focusing on the arts, non-profit organizations and event marketing. Amanda’s resume includes:
- Founder of MacManda Media
- Clients include large events and festivals, small business owners, nonprofits, authors, speakers and more
- Marketing Director for Arts Garage in Delray Beach
- Director of Marketing and Public Relations for Miami Design Preservation League & Art Deco Weekend
- Immediate Past-President, Board of Directors Greater Miami Festival and Events Association
Headquartered in Delray Beach, Florida, with clients across South Florida and as far away as Colorado, MacManda Media creates buzzworthy campaigns using innovative branding, PR and marketing strategies.
Consultations & Trainings
MMM offers consultations and training services on DIY Marketing Strategies without breaking the bank. If you are interesting in setting up an appointment to talk, please email Amanda@MacMandaMedia.com.