It’s time to REBOOT and get back to business. These digital marketing tips and strategies will make your business get noticed online – without breaking your budget. The Greater Miami Festivals and Events Association (GMFEA) 2020 annual conference was unable to meet in person and instead hosted a virtual mini-conference.
WATCH: Marketing On A Budget in the New Normal
presented at GMFEA Mini-Conference by Amanda MacMaster of MacManda Media and Catherine Russell of HireCatherine
Free resources and links from the Marketing On A Budget in the New Normal webinar here.
It’s time to REBOOT and get back to business. Our digital marketing tips and strategies will make your business get noticed online – without breaking your budget. Join digital marketing and content experts Amanda MacMaster and Catherine Russell for this virtual workshop.
In this webinar you will learn our favorite free and low-cost event and content design and marketing tips:
- Communicate, Don’t Just Market
- Social Media: What’s New and What’s Working
- Learn New Ways of Doing Things
- Google My Business and Easy SEO Strategies
- Free Graphic Design Tools
- Branding on a Budget
- What is a Client Persona – and Why You Need Them
- Facebook Event Pro Tips
- Event Marketing: Free and Low-Cost Resources and Strategies
- How to Use Brand Ambassadors and Fans to Boost Your Message
- How to Go LIVE!
- Email Marketing: Ideas to Grow Your Mailing List AND Tips & Tricks for Bigger Open Rates
- Planning and Scheduling Social Posts
- PR & SEO
- How Customer Reviews Can Boost Your Organization
- Why Less Is More
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
The Greater Miami Festivals & Events Association (GMFEA) is a not-for-profit corporation representing the broad spectrum of South Florida’s multi-ethnic community. Its member organizations maintain a commitment to producing excellent public celebrations and to expressing and championing this community’s cultural diversity.