PR and marketing pro Amanda MacMaster is addicted to all things digital, coffee and her little family including her husband (Scott) and her 5 rescue pets (JP, Tammy, Sadie, Coal & Bella).
Luckily for small businesses everywhere, Amanda turned her passion for technology, creativity and design skills into a career as PR and marketing professional. A Boston native, Amanda relocated to South Florida where she honed her PR and marketing skills for businesses and organizations. Prior to launching MMM, Amanda's resume includes:
- Marketing and Sales for D.R.E.A.M. Real Estate and Marriott International
- Director of Marketing and Public Relations for Miami Design Preservation League
Currently, Amanda involved in the following organizations:
- President, Board of Directors Greater Miami Festival and Events Association
- Marketing Committee, Florida Festivals and Events Association
- Member & Presenter, Greater Delray Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member, Board of Directors Art Deco Society of the Palm Beaches
Amanda, her husband and their dogs enjoy the Florida lifestyle.
- hobbies include community events across South Florida, jeeping on backroads, and drinking coffee under the palm trees
- animal advocate who donates her time and money to rescue organizations
- creative outlets include painting, photography and graphic design
Connect with Amanda:
Telephone: 561 512 1983